Ian Welborn - BSc(Hon); MSc; C Psychol; AFBPS; Chartered MCIPD
Ian is the founder and Principal Consultant of Change Matters. He has over 25 years experience of working as a consultant in both public and private sector organisations on a range of human resource development areas including outplacement and career management. As a Chartered Occupational Psychologist he is able to bring to bear a sound psychological approach to all his work.
- Position: Principal Consultant
Typical areas of work include:
- Worked for a local college providing redundancy counselling and job search skills training for unemployed managers.
- Designed and delivered a series of open workshops on career and life planning for senior and middle management and senior health service professionals (including GPs and Consultants) in the NHS.
- Designed and delivered a series of career development workshops for Public Health practitioners to help them clarify their future career direction within Public Health
- Carried out a series of one-to-one career coaching sessions for a wide range of NHS managers and health care professionals including medical consultants and directors of public health.